Baking my on-duty bf into a cookie because I miss him/fun yumeship question

E
I made this art and it didn't get alot of views and likes so it prolly got screwed over by ***the algorithm*** so here it is again. It's a drawing of that " baking my long distance bf into a cookie" meme but with Anise and a Hatemonger-shaped confection. It's also lore accurate to the yumeship au cus Hatemonger and his battle-brothers are almost always gone on artifact requisition missions and Anise cant go on most of them, save for ones needing a Komūran culture expert. Also a question about YOUR yumeship: If your f/o is in a world with tv, what irl cartoons or shows would they watch? I think Lord Hatemonger would like over-the-top masculine stuff, like Jjba or Baki, and for live action shows he would prolly like Spartacus, House, or The Godfather.
3 54
Replies 5

Please Log In or Sign Up to comment on this thread.