Concept art :)

E
im back to writing my creepypasta yippee guess who watched too much happy tree friends Also heres cocoas story because the quality is awful "I was looking for Bassie with the others when I decided to check the locked room. I had to ask someone for help picking the lock, so once I opened it, a real awful smell blasted me in the face. To my horror, Bassie was lying on the ground. I thought she was dead, but once I looked closer, she was still breathing. Her body was cut open everywhere. There were visible organs and she was covered in a red, ichor like liquid. She weekly mumbled to me that she was hungry, so I went to find something for her to eat. When she finished her meal, she said she was still hungry. I hesitated and she grew angrier. She got up and BIT most of my ear off. That was when I realized she definitely wasn't the same anymore..."
7 41
+2
Replies 4

Please Log In or Sign Up to comment on this thread.