HOLY RENDER- (Expirement 84511 OC reveal :D) ⚠Slight blood and Slightly unsettling art⚠

E
Guys I fr locked in then produced this 🥹 Kleki btw 😝 uhhh yeah this is 84511 (Yes, this number actually means smth. I'm just not gonna spoil it so you can figure it out >:D), It/Its pronouns, yee :) It has a different kind of corruption, as Indigo and I were talking about last night instead of what we were supposed to. This is crystalized corruption, and 84511 was the test subject for Pixel :) lol I feel like that one meme when the guy is ranting to the wall yk. Ok but fr I produced this in like, one and a half class periods so like an hour an a half 🥹 This is probs my best render yet :D And I tried rendering the eyes :0 (First pic is flat colors, second pic is full render) ALSO THANK THE KLEKI LORDS FOR ADDING THE CLIPPING TOOL I WOULD'VE DIED WITHOUT IT /j 🥹
4 59
Replies 1

Please Log In or Sign Up to comment on this thread.