NEW YOUTUBE SHORT!!!

E
Hi guys I have been working on a new youtube short and the next made be the series, which I just remembered that I haven't told you guys what the lore was which I'm sorry. did say I was gonna tell you guys how the story goes for more lore, but somehow when I tried to work on my series. I suddenly felt an intense fear that it will not be poplaur or good, and I started not working on it. I even never talk about it too much and this time I will do even if I feel scare, I will work on it. But always here is the early images of my new youtube short. :D See you guys later or next time!!! I may want to talk about my series and the lore behind the series and where it will take place. But not now I will talk about it soon.
3 24
Replies 1

Please Log In or Sign Up to comment on this thread.