PFP contest :D

E
So i honestly need a new profile picture but i dont have the time to make one… Anyways if you wanna join here is all the information: Sorry if this an issue for anyone but you wont be likely to win if it it isnt digital art. It *must* include: a rat I would like it to include: A fuzzy worm on a string(purple or green) My flags (gay/trans) or a pride flag Rules: nothing nsfw no words/writing (you can add your signature tho) nothing patriotic Nothing disrespectful How I will decide who wins: It’s all about how much i like the art. It doesnt mean anything against you if you dont win it just wasnt my favorite if you dont get chosen. The winner will receive: A shoutout A pattern (by me :3) I will follow them Deadline is october 15th :)
4 74
Replies 31

Please Log In or Sign Up to comment on this thread.