My ongoing ‘tripify’ project

E
Hey! I’m Kitters And Co. I make Kandi and perler content on TikTok. I’ve been using Kandipad to remix several patterns into fun and colorful versions that are more my style. You can see them on my page, and I love making them! Some I’ve made from scratch, some are just my spin on things. I’m looking for and am open to suggestions, ideas, or tips! Please share with me any patterns you want to see ‘tripified’ - or any characters, symbols, etc. you’d be interested in. For example, I created my own Jerry (Rick and Morty) pattern because I wasn’t able to find any. That pattern is one of my favorites. I’m still getting used to the sites mechanics and algorithm, as well as the forums and all the other fun features! Thanks for stopping by.
Replies 0

Please Log In or Sign Up to comment on this thread.