Some questions & ideas of mine

E
Alright, so I have a few questions and some ideas I have. The questions are just me being curious and if they’re complex or take a long time to explain don’t worry about them. The questions are about temporary and permanent bans and the miscellaneous forums. How many times does someone get temporarily banned before they are permanently banned? Additionally, I believe there’s at least one user on here who was permanently banned and then created a new account, do lesser offenses that lead to banned accounts permit this? Last question, are the miscellaneous forums planned to be removed at any point, or under consideration to be removed? One suggestion I have limiting the forum posts per hour more, making it a certain amount per day with a short cooldown, or specifically limiting it for the miscellaneous topics. I think that a lot of people are making constant repetitive posts that aren’t related to Kandi, and it’s not a huge issue, it’s just a bit annoying to have to sift through all of them. It also allows people to keep making posts on one topic repeatedly throughout the day (is that considered spam?) Another is to specifically ban people from miscellaneous sections for a while longer than permanent bans as that’s generally the area that causes issues. Unfortunately, I do think some would just end up moving to a different Kandi-related category, but it might be helpful. The last idea I have is to be able to exclude tags when searching through patterns. Essentially what it says on the tin. I don’t want to seem like I am trying to push my idealized version of Kandipad, this is just what I feel may help some issues that are pretty common on here from my viewpoint as a pretty active and long-time member in the community.
+3
Replies 1

Please Log In or Sign Up to comment on this thread.