NICHE HORROR INDIE GAME PEAK

E
OK so there is this indie game i REALLY REALLY REALLY WANNA PLAY CAUSE I LOVE IT SO MUCH AND ITS SO COOL AND OMG OMG OMG!!! ITS CALLED Kitty Kart 64 AND ITS SO COOL!!!! I LOVE IT!!! I learned about the game from a youtuber called @Toadbup (peak youtuber) and i HIGHLY recommend you watch his video on it!! but you may be wondering what IS Kitty Kart 64?? WELL its a super cool horror game that's made to look like a old Nintendo 64 game but its SPOOKY and HAUNTED!!! idk how to explain it good so as i said you can watch the vid on YT about it cause its so cool. it IS a horror game tho so i would be careful if your sensitive to horror and stuff but i REALLY want others to at LEAST know the name of it cause i wanna talk to others about it. i think its really cool OKAY???!!?! it also has a cute lil purple cat so yeah. ALSO I MADE A CUFF ABOUT IT!! there's not much i can do to direct you to the game apart from telling you about the youtube vids talking about it but it IS on itch.io so i hope that helps?? you can also wishlist it on Steam but its not out yet :( anyways that's all so BYEEE👋 https://kandipad.com/pattern/kitty-kart-64-cuff-14642718
1 41
Replies 5

Please Log In or Sign Up to comment on this thread.