do you guys prefer Kandi Patterns.com or Kandi pad more?

E
​I think Kandi pad has a better pattern maker but its forum is dry asf or filled with 10-12 year olds and it kinda pmo too. I also think they have pretty nice patterns but the fyp thing is kinda buns as it won't give me things I like or just a million tapestries and fuse bead patterns. i think Kandi Patterns is better because it has an actual age restriction (albeit not that good of one since 11 year olds are on here constantly) and it has better patterns imo and is more community friendly, I think its forums are better too. I may be a little biased since I joined Kandi Patterns first but oh well. this is posted on both Kandi pad and Kandi Patterns!
Replies 3

Please Log In or Sign Up to comment on this thread.