*Insert title which is very titling*

E
In terms of money, we have no money lol ANYWAYSSSSS My new beads are coming in like 5-12 days, (long range, I know) and I'm gonna make a (3d) shark, girlflux kitty charm and a 4X-Base boba tea cuff!! (Yes that's all I really have in mind and I wanted to make but realised I don't have enough beads) Honestly, for the girlflux cat and the shark I have the exact number of beads, but the only thing I'm missing is two black beads for their eyes :( (Having no white, black and purple is a bit hard..) Oh wait I wanted to make a snake, maybe I should make it before the new beads arrive! (I have lots of green beads I never use green.. But actually never mind, I don't have black for the eyes..) And I know I can use other colors for the eyes (other than black) but I don't wanna. Oops I have 2% really gotta go now, bye!!! :D I love writing lots of randomnesss
Replies 0

Please Log In or Sign Up to comment on this thread.