Con is tomorrow!!!

E
I'm so unbelievably excited and happy!!! First off my BFF is coming and I never talk to her anymore cuz of school so I'm very excited to see her again! 2nd it's her first and maybe last time going to a con and I'm gonna show her my tips and tricks for cons :3. 3rd we are meeting Kellen goff!!! I made this bracelet for him and I might give him a sun and moon bracelet too idk yet I've made it just haven't decided. 4th I have made all these bracelets for cosplayers plus I'm making more today! Also I made a lot of kandi to trade out .also random question can I trade little charms that aren't attached to anything or is that an awkward situation? Um not numbering anymore 😑. I'm wearing my N mask and FINISHED TAIL!!! And the mask I need to add a touch up on but yeah. Wearing my Looney tunes jeans and my fan made murder drones shirt. I'm also meeting other peeps there too like for instance the person who does jimmy newtron for jimmy newtron fans out there lol but I'm meeting her for smth else she did/does maybe lol . Oh also meeting the guy that does gojo and the guy with pink hair from jjk I don't watch it but a fam member does lol 😭. And I'm just...SUPER EXCITED!!! what's y'all's weekend gonna be?! ![](https://media0.giphy.com/media/3ohzdIuqJoo8QdKlnW/200w.webp?cid=5a9118710e8yr6rnozt8oa76n4cmcublcmtvfgiime8q11s1&ep=v1_gifs_trending&rid=200w.webp&ct=g)
Replies 4

Please Log In or Sign Up to comment on this thread.