Con was great!

E
Omg I made so many ppl cry when I gave them the bracelets or took pics with them and stuff 😭. My friend had a lot of fun too we are gonna eat and then go our separate ways lol. MEETING KELLEN GOFF WAS SO COOL!!! he did the Freddy voice for my friend she loved it and he wrote "hey losers" on my spooky month one! Which I thought was pretty funny 😂. Also my mom now knows I'm a therian which uhm she asked if I was human I said no and also she said what's a therian and I said kinda like a furry but way different I can't explain it. That was uhm...the worst part of today 😁. Also I Kandi traded with this girl she was super nice! And a person cosplaying as bubble gave me a clear single. Almost all the bracelets are gone dude lol 😭. I had so much fun tho!!!! If anyone wants a haul I'll give a small one for things y'all would wanna see probs. Anyways love y'all hope y'all had a nice Saturday! :3 ❤️❤️❤️ ![](https://media4.giphy.com/media/QeRhSS0j7SMLmu09fM/200w.webp?cid=5a911871ekveb82z19eb9cbr15pqduvhof36ux7yzrmv77nq&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200w.webp&ct=g)
Replies 5

Please Log In or Sign Up to comment on this thread.