THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 101 FOLLOWERSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

E
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Genuinely, thank you from the bottom of my heart. You guys are so sweet and brighten my day every time I open this stupid little website. I have decided that I will sacrifice my fingers as a thank you for each and every one of you guys. I don’t know if I would still be here today if I hadn’t found this place. It’s such a safe space where I feel I can be my actual, true self, and again, I still cannot thank you all enough for being there. I love you all /p <3333 1st Follower: @purplelove 99th Follower: @xhyperskunkx 100th Follower: @cats-r-da-best 101st Follower: @jazleen Everyone else!!!! @br0ken_spawn @ilovebfdiandiianitftandtnm2763 @t0ast3r_t0mat0 @stormie_the_menace @r4yn3yd4yz @0sc_f4n4ct1c @barf_bagginz @kraazykat4 @glisten121 @levi_l1k3s_svnitiesfa11 @s1lly_sp4ce13 @citrusdoesstuff @ableincable @voltcross1234 @gl1tch_r4v3n @lightsters @x_th4t-0ne-w1rdo_x @xvampir3c4t24 @l3m0n_b0y @goddammitbryan @vomit_vessel @jaxy_boi @pizookie @goofyfoxxxxx @double-trouble @ash-enby443 @ali010714 @squirmluva @kingerxqueenie @g0t4nygr4p3s @squddawns @coconut023465 @gl1tch_r4v3n_xp @deadbunny @yuri_purple_hair @-b1ng0_pup_ch1ld- @wemissedenclub @fandomcolecter @pennys4crygor @grilledcheeziepleazie @karikairkiribear @goofy_goobers @r4di0h3ad_w3ird0 @alphys_kornluver @therealrainbowskull @sc3n3_qu33n_1ris @kewlkanditherian @l3af_lv_th3rivn @qu33r_l3w @k4nd1br4t_13 @rain-is-main @inkyblu @-vee- @starlow @juicewrld999 @mer_l0v3s_fnaf @joykiki @uzixdcc @hastur_thekinginyellow @sage_123458 @jax_is_h3r3 @shrapnel2763 @coralrayne @m1nt_ch1p @definently_luz @mr_puzzles @i_eat_rocksxd @evil3lliot @nightmar3 @v3r0k4 @m00n-b34m @tw1st3d_tw1st @boopdeloop @solistale @imafrog_official @raven3 @blushing_puddleslime @dr3am1ngchuchu @0void0 @super_secret_angel_opal @lilkandi_doofus11 @iilightbulbfan @dakotaa2763 @bigshotspamtontrust @plot_twist @yellowapplepie @rustyw31rd0 @volt_cross_alt @alex_blah @cr1ck3tth3guy_f4nb01 @doofus-x2 (Please tell me if you don’t want your name featured/if I missed you/if I misspelled anything!!!!!) My fingers hurt. I feel like there was probably a faster way to do that but…. too late. Again, thank all of you guys so much from the bottom of my heart. :) Sorry if this didn’t seem very genuine I’m just like… speechless. This is so insane and surreal. I can’t believe this happened, only a few months ago I was some random person who had like… one pattern uploaded and maybe a post. The OGS remember when my user was Basil2763 XDD /silly It’s also like… 11:38 pm. I’m tired. I have school tomorrow. I’m cooked. Anything for yall lol!!! Goodnight, goodmorning, good afternoon, and I hope yall have the best lives ever filled with whimsy and joy lol 【One & Basil • They / Moon】
Replies 0

Please Log In or Sign Up to comment on this thread.