Writing my new song for band also a remix to 1 of my fav songs to!!

E
you told me you wish that i hadn’t been born and i looked at you, my heart was torn someone i cared so deeply about reached in my chest and ripped my heart out sometimes i wonder, maybe you’re right how would the world be if I didn't sleep at night , all on my own? Just because you didn’t answer the goddamn phone Sometimes I wish I wasn’t here and maybe just maybe I could just disappear how would you feel when you found out that your sweet girl never figured it out Never loved her self Covered her face and nobody and nobody knew she was drowning in pain Would you even care if you heard my name? Or would you just walk away, pretend it’s okay, (I’m not okay,) ( I’m not okay) Silence that hit harder than cold heavy rain Replaying the moments when you said just go away
Replies 1

Please Log In or Sign Up to comment on this thread.