YEAYYYYYYYY!!! :D

E
I went to the convention today and I was really scared at first because of what people would think of me, and what would they say, but i'm really happy, I had a really nice day today!!! I wore a lot of kandi, and I brought my (kandi) bag, and over 20 people told me how pretty my kandi was. (especially the bag) (I didn't really count how much, but like over 15? Idk but many many ppl) I was walking and someone just shouted to me "youre very cool" and I shouted back thanks :) In the con, someone approached me and complimented my kandi and stuff, and she talked to me in English! :) (No one talks english here, I mean no one. Like maybe only two ppl in my school speak english regularly with eachother). I met another person wearing kandi* and she said she really liked my nyan cat necklace (which is the only thing I really wanted ppl to notice) (we also complimented eachother about our kandi) *Which was really surprising I only saw one other person wearing kandi except me, I thought there will be more.. [EDIT: I forgot to mention there was a circle of so many people, at least 30, and they all sang songs from epic the musical! I don't like/know a lot about EPIC, but I thought it was really cool!! they all formed a circle and in the middle were a couple of people cosplaying the characters (I saw Zeus, Odysseus, Aphrodite and Hera) and they had swords and props!)] Anyways yea I had a lot of fun :D
Replies 1

Please Log In or Sign Up to comment on this thread.