Yk in school tdy ^^ I did I pjsk themed thingy

E
So basically in drama we were doing chair duets? Well I was in a three so Yuh!!! Anyway we had to do these parts to it and so the first bit was a stand then a stretch then sitting back down then a look then a push then a leave!! So basically lemme explain what we did!!!! So me, himari_eats_sunflowers and our other friend were in a three and I was like "I'm tsukasa" and the other two were emu and rui..poor Nene... °^° Anyway yk tsukasas pose where he has his hand on his chest and the other with his hand stretching out! Ye, I did that and the other two did I wonderhoy (I srrysly had to teach them how to do it properly), then I just kept that pose but leaned forward and they stretched to the sides, we sat down then we had to do a look so they looked inwards then I looked up, then we did I push (we didn't actually push eachother) himari_eats_sunflowers "pushed" me then my other friend "fell" off her chair then I "pushed" himari_eats_sunflowers of her chair. So they walked behind their seats then we all wonderhoyed!! ^^ YEYYYYY :ppppp -Astra
Replies 1

Please Log In or Sign Up to comment on this thread.