Any ideas?

E
Any ideas on what I can make with these amounts of these specific colors? 14 red 3 purple 11 lighter shade of purple 4 clear purple 14 dark magenta 11 shiny purple 7 kinda pastel purple 16 orange but a bit light 6 orange 8 shiny orange 7 clear orange 2 clear orange with silver Many pink that I will not be counting 15 lime green + One weird looking one 5 like literally probably one shade darker lime green 15 Green 2 shiny lime green 4 shiny green 8 clear green 8 shiny dark green 4 brown 1 clear yellow 11 weird looking light blues 11 light blue 6 weird looking pastel blues 3 pastel blues 7 slightly lighter light blues 24-25 shiny light blues 1 shiny blue 2 clear light blue That was a lot and I had to do so much. Counting but anyways y'all got anything and if there's a way for you to put a link to any pattern that I could make with these please put it In the comments
Replies 4

Please Log In or Sign Up to comment on this thread.