Uploading Kandipad patterns to kandipatterns.com

E
Does anyone know the best way to transfer kandipad patterns to kandipatterns. com? The creator is really primitive and every time I upload an image, it's too large and I can't size it down. Is there any way to make an image the exact size of the board/ to get the creator to make a pattern based on an imported image? Only really asking because I thought the websites posting features were shutting down earlier this year, but it appears that might not be the case because there are patterns that have been approved as recently as the end of august. I know the site is likely less popular now but is the more historically recognized website, so I want to be able to share my patterns there before/if things shut down.
Replies 2

Please Log In or Sign Up to comment on this thread.