About me!! (Creds to @ m1nt_ch1p!!!)

E
Name(s)~ Artemis, Toru, or Natsuki! (You could call me Abi if you prefer though!) Pronouns~ Mainly she/her/hers, but you can call me they/them/theirs! Fandoms~ I have too many, but the main ones are Jjk, Mha, SpyxFamily, Tshd, Mouthwashing, Ddlc, Pjo, Phm, and Aot! Favorite Color~ Scarlett, and Amethyst! Favorite Foods~ Tacos, peach rings, and mangoes! Favorite Music Artists~ Bring Me the Horizon, Sleep Token, TV Girl, In This Moment, and Lana Del Rey! Favorite Book Not In A Series~ Project Hail Mary by Andy Weir! Favorite Animals~ Lynx, Alligator, Angler Fish, and Betta Fish! Irl Friends~ None that I know of! Relationship Status~ Taken by many fictional men, but single for the most part! Sexuality~ Aroace, Aegosexual, Androsexual, and Hypersexual! Age~ Don’t feel like saying! Style~ Cutcoreish-grunge? Or pastel goth! Other~ I dunno? I love all of my fictional husbands? I don’t really know what to put here! You can ask questions in the comments! Have a great day/night my lovelies!
+1
Replies 8

Please Log In or Sign Up to comment on this thread.