Hi!

E
This is Scarlett's Introduction. ^^ If you've seen our recent update, you might've seen that this alter is a little. Now that we've learned more about her, she is actually NOT a little! Just has a personality close to a little. So please don't treat her too much like a child. She's not as comfortable with it. Hi! I'm Scarlett. I have a deep love of music, especially ILLIT and LE SSERAFIM, and a couple other Kpop groups! My pronouns are she/her and I am a girl. I'm a bit more cutecore, and dream/weirdcore. I really love ILLIT way more than other alters, aside from Blaze (the host). I may sneak some lyrics from songs (typically ILLIT as you may assume lol) in my forums, or baSikAlly<- (ref) anywhere where I can type lol, keep an eye out for them! Have a great day!
Replies 1

Please Log In or Sign Up to comment on this thread.