intro on me since I just discovered this section...

E
my name's aurora! I use they/it mainly :) I'm questioning my sexuality and gender atm, Idrk what I am lol I love the autumm season and I am also a fan of winter :3 I am brainmade! I like snow sports, like skiing and snowboarding, I also love exploring the woods! I am a trinket collector >:) I am a love interest! (we have an actual definition now: an alter that has the ability to feel attraction!) I've been around since... I don't even know lol xD I also enjoy kandi making :3 I love dark oranges, golds, and browns :D I love animals of all sorts, tho I take favor to foxes ^^ I wear flannels, cozy hoodies, dark jeans, stuff like that! ok bye! ~ aurora 🍂
Replies 3

Please Log In or Sign Up to comment on this thread.