Properly talking about myself for a bit

E
So I realized that I never made a proper introduction and my only impression here on KP was uhh... my first post. Obviously, that isn't a really good way to start a name for yourself online for something so temporary, but now that I'm back I wanna actually start fresh. So my name's Cecil, I go by Cecil_Pizza on here, cuz I love pizza a lot hehe who doesn't? I'm nonbinary and use they/them only, I don't appreciate being reffered to with any other pronouns so I kindly ask that that gets respected. For the most part I do kinda keep to myself but will make stupid comments on other posts, so don't be surprised if you see me doing something like that. Umm so I don't have anything else thats interesting to say about myself, so I suppose thats it. ![](https://media4.giphy.com/media/EVP8EJJyOs0Cc/200w.webp?cid=5a911871anzsl7rzpgqk0l8v9kf8xufi2ha5nxtpzaeveauu&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200w.webp&ct=g)
Replies 3

Please Log In or Sign Up to comment on this thread.