Year late introduction

E
HEYYYY! I've been on this platform for almost a year now and am just realized for the first time a couple weeks ago that the forums existed. So, I'm doing an introduction now, admittedly a BIT late I'm Ash(lyn) your friendly neighborhood tomboy :) I have already made a ton of patterns (usually popular media that's niche in Kandi communities for some reason) And have also made a ton of collections with different medias, aesthetics and types of kandi if you want to check all of that out :) I am currently a college student (psych major, pre med, thinking of minoring in theatre for acting) So I don't have a lot of free time, though I sometimes like to make patterns in the time that I do have. I would love to connect with other Kandi makers, especially those with similar interest! I have basically all of my interest (as well as other socials if you want to check those out) in my bio. I pretty much love a little bit of everything It's wonderful to meet you all!
Replies 0

Please Log In or Sign Up to comment on this thread.