A lil bit about me!

E
I’m a 11-17 yr old. I haven’t found any of my PERSONAL friends on here I can make cat ear patterns easily I HAVE A MILD OBSESSION WJTH GREEK MYTHOLOGY!!! I have 5 cats and 2 dogs! My animals names are (cats) Sassy, Kibby, Nicky, Spud and Mavis. My dogs names are Titan and Bo! They are my preciouses. If something happened to my babies then I am gonna break down. I have anxiety No responses for messages makes me feel like I did something wrong! If I stop posting, I’m not dead. I get grounded a LOT I had a bf for a month. We broke up. He’s now gay and has a bf. He says girls are dramatic I’ve been threatened before, I can ignore many instults(like being called Femboy or Furry) but something like threatening to “unalive me for a finger nail” is wrong (yes that has happened) I am good though! I’m pansexual…it’s a mess. My momma and dad don’t support
Replies 0

Please Log In or Sign Up to comment on this thread.