actually positive experience :3

E
Turning to Christianity again has been such a great thing for me, I try and read the Bible daily and pray daily. I have repented for my sins again bcz I keep repeating it, I am clean for a day now which ik is very small but idk, im sort of proud of it. I don't wanna elaborate much on this though bcz ik it will probably get taken down as "venting". And im not trying to vent. after months of questioning/being atheist i finally feel joy again and im not forcing religion. If any of my friends in real life see this (I doubt they will bcz they rarely use Kandipad anymore, if at all), I genuinely am sorry for everything I've done these past weeks. I feel like one of the biggest things I struggle with is wrath. Whenever I feel angry at myself I get mad at others and during the moment, I can't control it but I really feel guilty of myself and I'm trying to change that. Anyway idk I just thought I'd share this experience, cuz for once I finally feel happy today :3 today was lwk pretty peak imo, compared to how bad I've been feeling the last few days. I wanna try and be nicer but it's hard sometimes but anyway that's all ig. Btw I'm not forcing religion
Replies 10

Please Log In or Sign Up to comment on this thread.