alr dude I'm so annoyed

E
This kid in the fall play is rly annoying me So basically it's SCHOOL TRADITION (theyve had this tradition for like 10+ years right) for the fall play cast to go to this fast food place after closing night And this kid is saying "wElL It's sO sMaLl ThErE lEt's JuSt gEt PiZzA aNd HaVe It At ScHoOl" like no dude One, we ain't breaking tradition like that We've done it even with a larger cast And two, SOME PEOPLE DON'T LIKE PIZZA AT THE FAST FOOD PLAY THERE'S VARIETY IF THEY GET PIZZA I'M NOT EATING IT BRO (I don't trust the pizza they'd get) And there's smth else bro has done that I can't talk abt But if he keeps this up ima get in an argument with him (but also, his dad's my teach... Oof)
+6
Replies 1

Please Log In or Sign Up to comment on this thread.