Chapter two of mah book!

E
Chapter 2 Journal entry #57 Dear journal, We are in the car at the moment. we are on the way to art camp. I can’t wait until we get there. Something keeps bugging at the back of my mind. Why was I acting so weird at Sage’s house? I feel better now but I am still wondering. I wish I knew what it meant. I hope it doesn’t mean what I think it does. Anyhow, I am starting to wonder what we are doing in the art club today. I hope it’s nothing messy. I’m wearing one of my favorite shirts. When they arrived at the school, (which the art club was in) Gingie relaxed and gathered her things. “Bye mom!” Gingie blew a kiss to her mom who returned it and said, “Bye honey!” Gingie walked through the doors that she knew so well and breathed in. She headed to the art room happy and almost forgetting what happened with Sage. When she got to the art room she breathed in the scent of paint, and melting hot glue. She took her normal seat next to the window and the back counter and waited for her friends to arrive. Kai walked in first and immediately spotted Gingie. “Hi hi!” zey said as zey plopped down in zer normal seat. (Kai used neopronouns which were Zey/Zem/Zer) “Hey friend!” Gingie responded. Kai and gingie had known each other forever. When Kai came out to Gingie as genderfluid and using neopronouns and also pansexual, Gingie didn’t understand what that was. She asked Kai, and Kai told her, “It basically means uhhh... My pronouns are no longer she/her they are Zey/Zem/Zer, and sometimes if you ask me, they are Zey/she or He/Zem, or maybe even Zer/She or they/zer. Just ask. And pansexual means I’m attracted to everyone regardless of gender! Thank you for asking!” Gingie understood after that and decided to do research to see if she was something like that. The results ended up being inconclusive and Gingie was mixed up and confused. She decided to just wait until she knew for sure or live without labels. Then, Lua walked in. Lua was Kai’s partner and used She/Her/They/It pronouns and was lesbian. Lua snuck up behind Kai and then yelled, “BOO!” “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Kai yelled jumping out of zer seat. “Sorry Kai!” Lua said. “Aw, its fine.” Kai said turning around and giving Lua a kiss. Sometimes, Gingie wondered what it would be like to have someone like Lua was to Kai or Kai was to Lua. She wondered, she wondered. “Alright class, get out your sketchbooks. We are going to start with the rough drafts of our characters today!” Miss. Pine the art teacher said. Gingie delighted and pulled out her sketchbook. Sketching was one of her specialties. She started drawing and forgot about all of her problems. Her character was a vixen (girl fox) who transformed into a girl. She got complemented on her character a lot of times and she finally felt at home.
Replies 3

Please Log In or Sign Up to comment on this thread.