Do y'all know this trend???

E
Do u guys know the "the last dance" trend?? Me nd my twin r gonna (try 2) do it tmrw! But some of my friends dont know what it is nd uhh I wanted 2 know if any of u knew it!! (Sadly I can't post it bcz I can't have my phone at skewl nd u can't add vids 2 kandipad posts💔) but uhh yeaaa:3 Also gonna add a small rant rq, I was trying 2 go see twin (bcz they aren't on my team thingy) but the first time their classroom door was closed, so I came back but 1 of the teachers was like "you can't be walking around, go back 2 ur side of the building" nd shi but there was like a bunch of other kids walking around bro, also CLASS HASN'T STARTED WHY THE ACTUAL FREAK DO U CARE SM??? LIKE WE AREN'T HURTING ANYTHING OR ANYONE, worst part is, yesterday there was like a group of boys infront of a class ON THAT SIDE nd I think she saw them.. BUT SHE DIDN'T SAY SHI ABT IT DJRVDJDHNRJDNDJDNDJD, anyways ima doomscroll nd come back in a bit💔
Replies 8

Please Log In or Sign Up to comment on this thread.