fictotype list (updated, reorganised)

E
I'm a multikin, and there are a lot a lot of characters I kin. Caine from The Amazing Digital Circus (not in fandom, too toxic) Head Nurse from Animal Hospital (anomaly) Arven from Pokémon Violet (specifically violet, not scarlet for me) Eclipse from Dandys World (not in the fandom, even though being in the fandom would not support her, I still feel uncomfortable) Yatta from Dandys world (not in the fandom, even though being in the fandom would not support her, I still feel uncomfortable) Litmus Cookie from Cookie Run Kingdom Aqua from deltarune "Maddie" from Deltarune (no canon name, fanon name) Tabby Quantum largo from Slime Rancher Raqsoun from My Singing Monsters Azurewrath from FORSAKEN 994u4 from FORSAKEN Yi Xi (specifically butcher vanity) Makina from MILKY☆SUBWAY: THE GALACTIC LIMITED EXPRESS Ivan from ALIEN STAGE Doubles can interact, but I would rather not for Yatta or Eclipse.
Replies 0

Please Log In or Sign Up to comment on this thread.