For anyone who needs it <3 /srs

E
Hi important person, how have you been? Not the best? Oh I'm sorry. Im afraid I can't fix anything but I can say that: You are such a beautiful, amazing, important, special, valuable, handsome, cool, good person. The world needs you to be alive, stay with us, and don't lose hope. The world has lost too many people to sadness. No matter how much sadness floods your room as you hold those scissors, dont. You. Dare. Cut. Your skin is not paper, so don't cut it. Your life is not a movie, so don't end it. Please. Stay with all the people who love you and want to be with you. Please please please please please please please. We need you on this earth. If you need a shoulder to cry on, cry on mine. I am here for anyone who needs it. Just know, I love you. So many people on here and in your life do too. So thank you for still being alive and doing amazing things no matter how hard s*** gets. Have a good rest of your day pookie <3
+4
Replies 9

Please Log In or Sign Up to comment on this thread.