Freaky ass wife bro

E
DUDE MY POOKIE (Aka crush oh my gott please euthanize me istg) IS SO FUCKING FREAKY 😭 I mean not like Im complaining or anything BUT DAMN I HAVE A WHOLE ASS GOOGLE KEEP NOTE DEDICATED TO FREAKY SHIT SHE SAYS 😭‼️ anyways lemme expose her because she exposes me as well a lot 💀 09:38 PM["I Luv knocking out teeth"] whispers: Ich kann es kaum erwarten, deine Berührung in mir zu spüren. 04:15 PM["Ur short" Mafioso 😝😝] Eu vou enfiar isso dentro de você. 04:44 PM["Ur short" Mafioso 😝😝] whispers: Heh... Imma touch your 1ns1des 03:02 PM["GET THE (cuss) PIZZA!" Elliot] whispers: Forcefeed me with smth else. 03:56 PM["GET THE (cuss) PIZZA!" Elliot] Keep going bbg 05:35 PM["GET THE (cuss) PIZZA!" Elliot] whispers: I'M ALREADY WET 08:56 AM["Ur short" Mafioso 😝😝] whispers: The history is so good that makes me wanna bust on you 03:10 PM[Chance2] Be rough tho :3 07:20 PM[Betrayed 1 eggs] T0uches you Nice amd slow 08:14 PM["Meat shield!" Two times] U should drink me! I'm tastier. 08:24 PM["Meat shield!" Two times] whispers: Oh god yes touch everywhere 01:50 PM["Meat shield!" Two times] whispers: Be a good boy and shut up for me yeah? 😨
Replies 12

Please Log In or Sign Up to comment on this thread.