Guys, I live (life updates)

E
Hello! Not sure I’ll be super active, but hi! So Life updates >:D I think that I’m a Hellenic polytheist! (Woahs) I’m still with my super cool boyfriend that I told you guys about 4-5 months ago I TURNED 16 AND I HAVE A JEEP I have an Alterhuman YouTube channel that I’ll be sharing eventually! I made a cool Kandi tie with eyes all over it Still in love with O :/ he stayed the night the other day too T^T Uhm Uh Pretty much cried over the Avid situation YOU GUYS SHOULD GO LISTEN TO MUSITHICAL! Specifically the songs ‘Thorns’ ‘fifty-one fifty’ ‘2kthousand’ ‘Candy + vampires’ ‘freaks’ and ‘something in the water’ Please listen to her, she’s so good :D But if you do, avoid any songs that say ‘avidmc’ or ‘the great divide’ He use to work with her and they made music together, shes one of his many victims and the songs are still up, listening to them, while yes, helps them, but it also support avid. So please just listen to Musithicals other songs Also, should I do a QNA?
Replies 0

Please Log In or Sign Up to comment on this thread.