I'm back (yet again)

E
So um ye, school was good this week I guess Had a chemistry test yesterday, that was stressful, and I hadn't revised anything but somehow I finished with 10 mins to spare Um ye, how r u guys all doing? I'm watching Star Wars currently bc my dad likes it, I think it's pretty cool, and we're studying the opening theme in music for gcse so like ye But ye, have a noice day guys Oh btw, I've been feeling more like a he/him/they/them recently Anywho, enjoy ur day everyoneee Oh wait, anyone doing InkTober as well? I started today bc I remembered about it and I still need to do today's promt I only did yesterday's (I'm lazy) Adhd be like: I'm done... ACTUALLY I REMEMBERED ABOUT THIS OTHER THING I WANTED TO SAY... k i'm actually done this time.,, OH WAIT WHAT ABT THAT THING... :D ![](https://media4.giphy.com/media/xzgUAa2nFVqp3oqOnx/200w.webp?cid=5a911871wm9qgem6u8o2m63vhsfdzo2r9b9zkavwd937bjzd&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200w.webp&ct=g)
Replies 4

Please Log In or Sign Up to comment on this thread.