I'm so nervous abt my grades aaaa

E
so i'm an honors/ap student and I have one more day before my average grades are finalized for the 1st quarter. I have an A in ROTC and CIW (somehow both 100s) but I have a B in AP government and honors math (yes, I only have four classes, I take the rest in the 3rd and 4th quarter but school's not shorter) and I'm literally on the verge of a C 😭 I have an 85 in math and 80 in government, and a 79 or lower is a C. I still have grades needing to be put in for government so if I get a C in any assignment im screwed (government's hard, I have a lot of F's and C's in it) I really hope this doesn't seem like I'm bragging or anything, I just wanted to share it here bc I don't really have anyone else to talk to about it
Replies 0

Please Log In or Sign Up to comment on this thread.