long nonsense / very random ig

E
Not a vent btw. :) There's a convention (that I literally can't stop mentioning here lol) that starts tomorrow, and it's three days long. tomorrow is Tuesday, and I somehow got to know that so many cool/kandi kids go to the con on WEDNESDAY. Now I keep telling my mom I want to go on wednesday, and she asks me why, and I can't tell her because she thinks everyone who isn't like her are weird and bad, (+ she's homophobic) and she'll ask me how I know that (stranger danger online).. I still want to go on wednesday, but on that day we also have other things to do, meaning we'll be stressed to leave, and we can't go to my cool brother's shop (he sells pride flags and pins in that shop btw, manga and figures too, as I said, super cool) So I guess after all we'll go tomorrow, where we won't be stressed, and might go to my brother's shop, but I guess I won't be able to meet other kids my age that are like me (like's kandi, wears alt, is lgbtq+) Not a vent as I said earlier, because I know each way I'll have fun, and I'm super happy and lucky that my mom even agrees to take me, and there's another convention (in december) so maybe there I'll be able to meet everyone. ty for reading my long nonsense <3 :)
Replies 1

Please Log In or Sign Up to comment on this thread.