Meh rant abt my choir teach >:[

E
Oki so ima tell u my (many) reasons I hate her. First.. SHE FREAKING HATES ME FOR NO FREAKING REASON💔💔 another thing is she be yelling at me nd twin for LOOKING at each other like calm down bro💔 also we got our places on the riser thingys where we sing ND FOR 1 OF THE SONGS TWIN IS ON A WHOLE DIFFERENT ONE ALL BY THEMSELVES 💔💔 I talked 2 the social worker bcz I have like severe social anxiety especially around like crowds nd ppl idk soo it's likely I would get a mini panic attack if I'm not next 2 twin🫩 (they my comfort person🥹) she also hate us because we be HOLDING HANDS SOMETIMES BCZ WE CAN nd it's like bro, it cannot be this deep💔😞 But uhh yea that's why I HATE my choir teacher :] Also my friend says u can switch team things (thats how the students at meh skewl r like seperated) so ima try 2 get twin on meh team (they want 2 so ima help them bcz I can:3) sry for the long rant I'm bored :/ ![](https://media3.giphy.com/media/r8m2g2oyIDPmgqj0u3/200w.webp?cid=5a911871kpabjbp81hh9qnu99zup3ab1u41cxosvss2ssbo7&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200w.webp&ct=g)
Replies 10

Please Log In or Sign Up to comment on this thread.