My favourite villains are... (MHA)

E
They have to be- -Astra ME! it's me right? See we are already friends anyway, talking about things girls would!! -Toga yes! It's you!! You are! And also some other favourites are- -Astra First of all why are you favouriting villains? -Shoto Because I can! Anyway- -Astra It's me it's me!! And she's allowed to like me!! Heh~ -Toga Yes! It's you, A N Y W A Y S, my other favourites are, Twice and Mr compress!!!! Hehe~ -Astra ...you do remember that Mr compress turned Bakugo and tokoyami into marbles once...and that Toga took Uraraka's blood! -Shoto Hey! I liked doing that you know!! We were friends!! -Toga ok well, yes I remember but you know...I don't... really...care? Also who cares that she took her blood....uh, I don't really like her anyway... -Astra ...why...? -Shoto
+2
Replies 38

Please Log In or Sign Up to comment on this thread.