My post got removed

E
My post got removed because it was a serious topic which "goes against the rules" it's bs but what can I do, either way I'm going to be inactive -lala Edit: I'm not allowed to make new forum posts ANOTHER THING, MY FRIEND IS FINE! HE MESSAGED ME A BIT AGO SO EVERYTHING IS FINE RN, I still can't make forum posts for like 4 days tho๐Ÿ’” Also I don't want anymore drama, just block yoshikid if u want, I just want to get through the day, it's been tiring dealing with this and I want to put today behind me. If @3ll4_l0v3s_yuj1 (I forgot how to spell it๐Ÿ’”) wants to talk about the situation more that's fine, the friend is one of our irl friends so Ella can do wtv, but as someone who isn't well known I don't want to be involved in some big drama, especially not with my already bad mental health and my past with drama (it's not good I was involved in a lot irl) I would rather distance myself, I probs wont be active until my forum ban lifts so uh yea! -lala
Replies 4

Please Log In or Sign Up to comment on this thread.