oh my GAWD

E
apparently my crush is gonna confess to me tmrw !! story time we’ll call the people Red, Blue, Yellow, and Purple So on some random day Blue is like ‘oh at least i don’t have somebody who likes me’ so I chased her around asking who and she says it’s Red. I did some thinking and figured out I’d do actually like Red, as i have been questioning that before. So the next day I tell Yellow and Blue that I do like him. Blue also confesses that she likes Yellow. Yellow is like ‘oh my’ but doesn’t have an opinion yet on it, i’ll ask about that on Friday. but while they have that romantic subplot, I text Purple for advice, one of my trusted friends, and they say to just tell Red because, based on multiple text messages, Red has told Purple, Blue, and even Yellow that he likes me. I made Red kandi oh my goddddd
Replies 0

Please Log In or Sign Up to comment on this thread.