Okay I know this post is going to get taken down but just hear me

E
I don't believe in harassing people, and I don't believe in telling people to die. I don't like hearing about people getting hurt, being harassed, or experiencing things that shouldn't be done to another person. I don't like that at all. When I hear about something, I am going to trust my gut, try to see every side of the story, and gather as much information as possible. I am the type of person who believes that minor things like graffiti is fine. I simply want to hear all sides of the story. I may not agree with certain perspectives, I may not hear every side, and I may not even agree with everyone involved in the situation. However, I want to understand things so I can do better and help the people involved. That's why I want to become a psychiatrist when I grow up is to be able to help people and see every side of things and not just have a biased towards one person. Please understand if I tell you to stop talking to me that I mean it for a good reason, and I mean directly telling you do not interact or do not talk to me.
+7
Replies 7

Please Log In or Sign Up to comment on this thread.