Pls read my new bio important stuff if interested

E
Hey! so if you haven't seen it yet I'm pretty new to KP and probably wont be on long especially with school and there really isnt much to do as a new KP member and interactions with others on here since I don't create a lot are kinda poor so if you are interested in talking outside of KP I dropped my user and I have an option where you can drop yours if you are comfortable. But before you do if you are interested I'd suggest reading my bio to see what platforms I'm on and my interests and let me know from here if you decided to follow me and let me know who you are thru like a message or sum lol that's all thanks!! Also if you have any questions or just comments please don't hesitate to add them here lol I'd love a little interaction :D
Replies 4

Please Log In or Sign Up to comment on this thread.