Pro tip if Ur hiding KP from someone (like Ur parents)

E
This is reliable, trust! I do it and I'm also hiding it so it's reliable!! Yes I've been caught a few times BUT not recently So basically what you do is you go onto GOOGLE!!! not chrome, and instead of searching up Kandi pad, search up Kandipad.com so is doesn't show up on Ur activity/history (on Google), every once in a while go to chrome tap the three dots then press history, search up kandipad then start deleting the evidence because it still shows up if U use chrome to search then if U search stuff (on the top bar) and U HAVEN'T deleted Ur history then they will potentially see that Ur on here, also I recommend deleting Ur history every day? Or two, if you leave it for too long then you have to sit there deleting it for AGES!!! I've done it and it's a pain!! Hope this helps some of y'all -Astra
+2
Replies 28

Please Log In or Sign Up to comment on this thread.