RantšŸ˜•

E
So it’s abt my grandma Idk I just need to take things off my head But, OMG she is so. Annoying. She keeps touching me even though I tell her to stop- (Even sometimes my private parts) And keeps calling me weird names in Spainish like just call me by my name. ā€œI can see you naked cuz I’m your grandmaā€ Pls, let me have my privacy? Wdym just because your my grandma doesn’t mean you can see me with no clothes off? She is also SOOO noisy, stop looking at my phone and questioning what I have on my phone EVERYTIME I tell her to stop she complains and says im your grandmother blah blah blah And she also forces me to hug her, like now I don’t wanna hug you no more🫩 Ok that’s it šŸ˜• Any tips for trying to make her stop??
Replies 4

Please Log In or Sign Up to comment on this thread.