Sorry for disappearing again... /NAV /gen

E
I basically have lost motivation being on this website, but uhh... This might be my final post because I basically have no point being on here except for someone that I was supposed to be in a talking stage with AKA @k4ndi_freakk,,, But the thing is... They have been inactive for 2 months TOT... I also have no other way to contact them so uhhh... Please if anyone knows what happened to k4ndi_freakk... Let me know, because I am starting to have concerns for them TOT.. It might take me a while to respond because I am starting to have a long break now, but I will check Kandipad now and then to see if anyone has found out what happened to Blake AKA @k4ndi_freakk.. I have waited for so long, but I think it's time I do something about it TOT... -Alex
+4
Replies 6

Please Log In or Sign Up to comment on this thread.