The peanut butter and jelly cult

E
This is a social experiment to see how far the community on here will go. There is no actual requirement to join. I jokingly say you have to give up strawberry jam to the God, but 'the God' is technically just one of my OC named Lila Jelly. Everyone who joins the cult is called a 'little strawberry' or just 'strawberry.' Do not force anyone to join. I will repeat it, do not force anyone to join!!! This is a voluntary thing where you can say yes or no. I do not actually condone any real cults, and if you have experienced anything like this, please reach out to the Safe Passage Foundation I technically started this 2 years ago on Tumblr Jif peanut butter was one of our sponsors /hj and we used strawberry jelly a lot.
Replies 2

Please Log In or Sign Up to comment on this thread.