title :3

E
u guys wanna see a script me and my fren wrote for our theatre class?? (its rly chaotic 🤣) edit: here it is :3 FBI: Lady, you’re coming with me Lady: What? Why? FBI: You are being taken into to custody for the torture and murder of John Doe Lady: Where’s your proof? FBI: We have finger prints of you on John’s body Lady:(Whisper) I thought I burned my finger prints off FBI: What was that? Lady: Nothing FBI: We also have photographic evidence of you with John Lady: Oh, I see the misunderstanding. Me and John were lovers. That’s how you got the photos and fingerprints FBI: We have on file that John had a wife, Jane Lady: Yeah… FBI: Oh… Lady: Yeah, me and John were lovers FBI: How do I know you’re telling the truth Lady: Ask me something I would only know if I was in love with John FBI: Was he a good kisser? Lady: Heck no! FBI: Ok yeah you’re right Lady: Wait, how do you know- FBI: Moving on… I apologize for the inconvenience Ma’am (FBI walks off) Lady: (Smirking) I loved John, but I just couldn’t get him to love me back (FBI walks back on) FBI: I have a couple of questions I forgot to ask Lady: (Snapping back into character) You’ve already wasted enough of my day FBI: I know ma’am but I still need to investigate who killed John Lady: I see FBI: Do you have any idea who could’ve killed him? Lady: No, but it was probably someone close to him FBI: Ah, like someone who loved him? Lady:(Gulp) Yeah… FBI: Did I kill John?! Lady: (Surprised) Oh! Yes, yes. I’ve read multiple things of people… accidentally killing people they loved FBI: I’m a monster!!! Lady: It’s ok. Go easy on yourself FBI: NO! I need to take myself in Lady: Weeeellll, if you have to… FBI: Yes, I need to go and turn myself in (FBI runs off crying) Lady: Ok byyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeee
+2
Replies 3

Please Log In or Sign Up to comment on this thread.