ughhh guyzzz im soo tired Xp

E
guh i have 3 tests to study, one quiz, and a study guide to finish and some homework. am i cooked? edit: i have to finish aleks aka a math program that gives me random math problems. i have to do 2 hrs of that Edit 2: Still haven’t finished my Spanish homework. I feel very tired and sad cuz I also have headache and uhh yea :p the good news is that the closest test I have is material that i already know, so light work (it’s science, the only thing I have to recap is the density formula equation thingy). Alex’s is until Sunday so I guess I’m not that cooked? I’m the type of person that HATES doing stuff last min even though I do it SOO much (I turned in a study guide 1 min before it’s due date aka 11:59 pm, I was shaking), but I have hope that I can do it on time! Spanish homework is easy I guess, I just have to copy, what I have to copy is a table though and I hate that.. study guide is unknown and idk anything abt it I just know that there is one, I don’t even know the due date so that’s a big problem! Here’s my calendar for now:
Replies 4

Please Log In or Sign Up to comment on this thread.