uhm

E
ugh kandipad PLEASE don't take this down I'm BEGGING ON MY KNEES- anyways you all know I'm no longer friends with indigo, right? weeeeeelllll I kinda made an apology to her uh yeah so here's what I said word by word "look im sorry for yelling and cussing a bunch when you were trying to remain calm. I apologize for that. I overreacted and threw names at you like dodgeballs. I think maybe the tucker thing was a big misunderstandting. I had it up there as tribute not as an oc but I dont think it would be disrespectful, and ik you think it is but I have nowhere else really to put it. The reason i think its just a misunderstanding (correct me if im wrong) is because I dont have him up there as an oc. Its mainly just for a tribute and memory. I can take it down if you want. Im not asking to be friends, idc if we do or dont(not in like, a bad way. I dont mean to sound careless in that matter), im just apologizing because I acted irrationally and need to correct my actions. Its ok if you dont forgive me but I feel i need to apologize either way. I also may have not been clear when saying I might need a break. I meant one so we can work on ourselves so we can try not to fight and get into old habits. Im sorry for not pointing that out more clear (also Im not trying to sound rude, idk if that sounded rude or not) the actual reason I didnt want to be friends is because when I said I wanted to take a break you said that youd consider not being friends and I thought that meant you didnt care. The only way I reacted was out of anger and sadness, not because I didnt care. I feel like I shouldnt tell you why bc I dont want to be friends or at the least acquatances or just for you to forgive me out of the wrong reasons, I really dont want to say “i left bc i thought you didnt care” for pity or just some lame excuse, but I also dont want to chicken out. I dont want you to think I dont care by leaving the friendship. Idk how to say that any other way tbh but I dont want to chicken out. Im not tryign to force you to be friends again, thats all I want you to know. I just realized I repeated a lottttt of things but Idk how im gonna fix it w/out it sounding worse... " lmk what y'all think ig
Replies 0

Please Log In or Sign Up to comment on this thread.