Updates + Crush Talk 💜

E
So…………………. Tell me why when this guy I think is cute talked to me and said hi today I had my heart jumpstart and like I felt so happy and giddy earlier? Today was college fair, and I learned that since I’m a happy little student at one of the best art highschools in America I’m automatically accepted into an art school I’ve always dreamed of going to and I’ll receive financial aid. That made me so happy also. Anyway, getting off track. HE SAID HI! AND I SAID HI! HE DIDNT NEED TO SAY HI I DIDNT WVEN REALIZE HE WAS THERE! AND THEN I ASKED IF HES GOING TO HOCO!!!!!! Which is next week forgot to buy tickets. And then he said “maybe” but my stupid self didn’t seize the moment to say something like “I hope I see you there,” BUT HE CAME BACK TO SAY BYEEE! HES genuinely so pretty, too pretty for me probably, but I know all of you kpop Stan’s would be drooling cause he looks like a Kpop star. Anyway I auditioned to be a model in the fashion school so pray I get a callback. Have a photo of my furgly self from earlier today because I’m feeling super happy rn :) Edit: sooooo, he’s taken……..
Replies 5

Please Log In or Sign Up to comment on this thread.