Vocal Stims...oh no...

E
"Stop I'm frine Niki" "I'm crine bro what???" "Sonionring what." "That's so gay..." "Mods ban him" "That's why you're not the alpha" "Boooooooo siiiiimmmppppp." "D1 gooner" "caca" "What the fricklty ticklty frackleton bru." "Bro is on something. Not onto something, on something." ok enstars ones: "What? I'm not your friend, you four eyed bean sprout." "It's Christmas soon, Keito!" "So what, Eichi." "TO MARRIAGE! No talking back!" "You're not seeing things! There's two of us, because we're twins!" "Hidaka Hokuto." "How do you know my name?!" "I'm jealous you get to argue with your dad! I don't." "Well, Adonis? Any objections?" "Oh, Eichi! You're still alive!" "As your eldest brother, I must admit I love you all VERY dearly!" "Chiaki isn't my spouse, y'know." "MAMA DAYO!" "A dead body!!!" "No, it's just Ritsu." "You won't have to be poor anymore!" "Open the Joyful×Box" "No Christmas for me..." "MERRY CHRISTMAS EICHI!" "You were so good, Shinonon!" "Muichita, mune wo-" "LADIES AND GENTLEMAN! HIBIKI WATARU DESU! AMAZING!!" ok pjsk: "What do you think I am?" "The pancake monster." "You were so good, Tsukasa! Just like Sherlock Homeless!" "Fufu" "WAIT WAIT WHAT DID YOU PRESS?!" "HEY! GIRL! MY NAME IS TSUKASA TENMA, AND I AM A STAR!" *Insert Ifuudoudou* "BUAHAHAHA-" (Chiaki AND Tsukasa by the way) "I don't get it." "No one asked you." I'm sure i got more
Replies 11

Please Log In or Sign Up to comment on this thread.